Sunday, August 03, 2014

August 3 2014

Well, it hasn't been quite a year since I last posted, but getting closer every day. After reading another blog I felt inspired to write.

We have had a wonderful summer. Our family took a trip that included the Manti pageant and a large section of the west coast. It was so nice to have time together and nothing scheduled! Also nice to get a break from the commitments and requirements at home. After returning home, we have focused on establishing habits of doing our chores daily and practicing the piano (girls). DJ had a great hike with his brothers and is getting ready for an upcoming fishing trip with co-workers. I have just a bit over a week before school starts and the girls will start a few days after that. It will be nice to be back into our regular school year routine.

DJ, Kimball and I attended a baptism last night. I played the piano. It was so nice and the spirit was strong. I have had many opportunities this summer to play the piano or organ. It's been good to play more as I find myself leading and playing less during the school year. Looking forward to Sacrament meeting today. Started my fast a bit earlier yesterday so I'm feeling a bit weak this morning.

Hope all is well with you! Have a great Sunday!

No comments: