That title sounds so blah. However, much of my time is like that - another week, same as last in many ways. Same places, same routines. It would be easy to feel like I'm in the movie Groundhog Day. This past week I was ill. Glad to be getting better and having had a wonderful restful weekend! What a blessing!
So many thoughts and ideas. So little time! Still, making progress on lesson plans and schedules for school. The kids are doing great! Had a really good weekend with them too. I am so glad that I was able to go to visit Gene & JoAn over Labor Day weekend. As they get older, you never know when you will see them next. As they are moving far away, it was a little tough to say goodbye. I am so glad that I can visit with them on the phone or on Skype. Here's hoping for a smooth transition to this next phase of their lives!
A great week ahead! Make your week wonderful!
1 comment:
I know they loved your visit. We're hoping for a smooth transition for them too!
Post a Comment